Tuesday, August 16, 2005

Bizzee

Wow! 2 weeks since my last post and that travelogue I promised is far from forth-coming...

However, summer classes end this week and I have a week off (in theory) before the school year officially begins. Hopefully, during that time I'll at least be able to fire off some pictures and captions.

Although I haven't been teaching a full schedule lately, I've been kept busy by cleaning and painting the dormitory apartment I'll be moving into this week. I'll be living on campus with a coworker, but not before we get the stink out of the apartment. It's frighteningly persistent.

Later, gators.

1 Comments:

At Wednesday, August 17, 2005, Blogger "Dat Wascally Wabbit" said...

Thank's for clicking back in Jon. We will be patiently waiting to see more pictures. Lots to come, I hope. Love you!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home