Saturday, May 14, 2005

More Fauna from the Mountain!


Slugs!


Snails!


Foot-long earthworms!


High School Students!

The one on the left (Tina) is all punked out with eyeliner, crosses, and suitable clothing under her school uniform because she had just performed an Avril Lavigne song on the outdoor stage.

This was part of our school's 50th anniversary celebration. The main event was a cheerleading competition between the classes. Their cheerleading was pretty good, especially considering it was totally self choreographed and without coaches. They just drew material from movies and music videos. (Unfortunately I forgot about my camera until late in the day, so no pictures...)

4 Comments:

At Sunday, May 15, 2005, Blogger Mister Ed T said...

Excellente photos Jon. They don't look too scary to me! Have a good day.

 
At Sunday, May 15, 2005, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello, Johnathan. I am Tina which is the student in a short figure. It is nice too see your web site, but your tittle and the buggy~ was really fun and interesting. It scared me.... I never know that you are so interested in bugs~~ However, it is great to see you again and I hope we do have the chance to talk to you ..Have a wonderful day... By Tina Chen

 
At Monday, May 16, 2005, Blogger Jon said...

Thanks for the post Tina! I thought your punk outfit looked good on Saturday. I wish I had gotten a picture of you and the rest of the students performing!

 
At Thursday, May 19, 2005, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh such awful fun stuff! Got anything else to show us besides creepy crawlers? (hee hee)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home